Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

slide menu design Options
rkc
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:02:14 PM
Groups: Member

How do you change the image for the style 3 template of the slide menu. Also, what can I find the existing images for style 3 so I can define the existing pixel height and width? I like the design og style 3 but need a different color scheme.

Richard
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:19:59 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Richard,

Style 3 uses several images for different purposes (background, hover images, etc). So you will need to find out what images are used and which image is for what first. The easiest way to find out what images are used is by switching to HTML mode, and check the contents inside <LookItems> tag. You will see something like Image-Url="xxxxx", where "xxxxx" is a built-in image number. Once you see which property is set to a built-in image number, you can then switch back to Design mode and view the value of that property in Slide Menu Builder. You can click the "..." next to the property to see a thumbnail of the real image file. That way you can see what images are being used. In order to truely understand how those images makes up the final menu that you are seeing, you will want to go over "EO.Web Slide Menu -> Using EO.Web Slide Menu -> Navigation Items and Group, Style and Appearance" section in the help file for more detailed information.

All the image files used are in your installation folder inside Images.zip.

Thanks
rkc
Posted: Monday, October 1, 2007 6:24:08 AM
Groups: Member

Thanks for the information. However, when I checked the installation folder, images.zip has 0 files.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, October 1, 2007 7:01:08 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Sorry about that. I've sent you a private message with the download location of the file.

Thanks