Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Product Options
Pat
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 12:38:18 PM
Groups: Member

I downloaded your trial version because on your site it does say that one can try the products in their full capacity, but this is not the case for the calendar and the grid.

So is it possible to purchase the 1 domain package then to upgrade to the developer one at a later stage, or would I have to pay the full price for the developer package once I have paid for 1 domain package.

I have tried to send a message via the contact us, I input 3 different email addresses but I am still waiting for the code, reason why I am asking this question in the forum.

Thank you for letting me know asap.
eo_support
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 1:01:14 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You can purchase the one domain package and then upgrade to the developer one later for the price difference ONLY if you are upgrading between the same version. For example, the standard license for EO.Web Controls 2010 is $199, the developer is $349. So if you upgrade from EO.Web Controls 2010 standard license to EO.Web Controls 2010 developer license, then you will only need to pay the price difference ($150).

Upgrading from one version to another version will be more expensive. For example, if you wish to upgrade from EO.Web Controls 2009 standard license to EO.Web Controls 2010 developer license, then you must first upgrade your EO.Web Controls 2009 Standard license to EO.Web Controls 2010 standard license, then upgrade from EO.Web Controls 2010 standard license to EO.Web Controls 2010 developer license.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
Pat
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 1:49:28 PM
Groups: Member

Angel Thank you