Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Can not get correct liciense file to install with current version purchased. Options
rkc
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 3:43:35 PM
Groups: Member

After nearly a year, I am still not able to get the licence for version 8
EO.Web Controls to install in my bin folder. Instead I keep getting the liciense for 7 installed. The read file also says " thank you for downloading version 7.

The following are my orders:

9/29/2007

EO.Web Controls Developer License (2007.1)

3/19/2009

EO.Web Controls Suite (2008) - 1 License(s)

7/25/2010

EO.Web Controls Suite (2010) Developer License - 1 License(s)

Please give me instructions to install the correct licience for the ver 8 EO.Web Controls Suite (2010) Developer License.
I have followed your online help, since last year you said you did not provide this kind of technical support. But after nearly 11 months I am quite frustrated with your product.

Richard

eo_support
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 5:19:34 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

To install EO.Web Controls 2010, go to our download page to download it (the current version is EO.Web Controls 2010) and install it. Everyone can download and install our product. This part has nothing to do with the license key or license file.

To get your license file for EO.Web Controls 2010, you need to log into your account, then click "My Orders", locate your EO.Web Controls 2010 orders, then click "License Keys". On the license key page you would be able to download the license file for that version. Your license file must match the version you installed. For example, if you installed 2010, then you must download 2010 license file.

As to support, there is a line between what we will do and what we will not do. Just like if you hire a babysitter you shouldn’t be expecting them to do your laundry. The idea is while you expect us to do our job we also expect you to do your job. We support questions that are directly related to our product, but we do not answer generic programming/computer usage questions. Take an extreme example, we may tell you to “load our download page in your browser to download our product”, but we will not answer question such as “what browser? How to load a page in a browser?”. These are things that we will not answer even if we surely know how. So please do not try to blame on us on not answering some of your questions in the future. When we do not answer your question, we believe your question is beyond the scope of our support and you should seek other resource for the problem.

Hope this helps.

Thanks