Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Instructions to upgrade to version 2007.1.43 ? Options
TEAMDATA
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 12:14:03 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I believe I am having some problems with the AJAXUploader, and you seemed to release a few bug fixes for it. Specifically, I am not getting the OnFileUploaded event to fire.

A few questions.

1) How do I tell which version I have? I looked at the File Version of the EO.Web.dll, and it said 4.0.12.2. How does this fit with your version numbering?

2) Your download page offers a EXE file, I assume this is for the latest version. Are there any instructions to installing this new version? I looked around and saw none. I assume if I run that EXE file, it will automatically update my version, will I needed to reinstall my license file?

Thanks for any information you can give.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 6:10:04 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You would compare the third number. 2007.1.12 = 4.0.12.x, so the current version should be 4.0.43.x. The exe will NOT update files referenced by your project. After you install it, you would need to copy the new EO.Web.dll to your project's bin folder or update the reference by remove the DLL from your project, then add it again.

You do not need to reinstall your license file. The license file are the same for both version.

Thanks