Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Upload profile image Options
?????????
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:13:33 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I'm working on a page that gather user information and one of that input is his profile picture, But using the current eo.Ajax_Uploader isn't right for it :(

So i wonder if it's possible for eo team to create tool that focus on just uploading profile picture, Like for example image frame which is clickable that open fileuploader dialog, After choosing the required picture it instantly show up on the frame!
That will be awesome.

Thanks.
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:17:09 PM
Groups: Administration

No. We work on generic controls. You work on specific projects. ; ) We make money by selling the same product to the mass at a very affordable price. Because of this, we do not develop anything for a particular scenario/requirement.

Thanks!
?????????
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:39:21 PM

Isn't this a "Feature Request" Forum ? :D
And what i asked for is a feature to be added in the upcoming builds not a sample code :)

I don't know much about tools, But if my feature request is difficult to make then i take back what i said :D
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:47:17 PM

Yes. We understand and we apologize for shooting it down too fast. Please be rest assured that all kind of feedbacks are always welcome and they are all very valuable to us. Obviously we can not commit to all requests, for some requests, we may deny it right away because it does not fit into our product strategy or is not realistic/practical; For some requests, we may consider it in a future release. A lot of ideas about our product come from our user. There are also cases where we don't even realize the importance of a feature until it's being requested by more than users. So please always feel free to share your thought with us, while we can not promise to always give you what you want, we always appreciate your feedbacks.

Thanks!
Ali
Posted: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 2:13:55 PM

I wanted to do the same thing, And what i managed to do so far is this sample and without using eo tool
http://www.4shared.com/zip/69rtm1p-/UploadTest.html?

If it possible to make a similar tool and make the textbox near the browser hidden to the user it will solve my problem :) and yours i guess :D

let's wait and see the support reply, Hopefully they will reconsider.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 2:34:21 PM

Sorry. No. We will not reconsider at this time, especially given the fact that both of you come from the same IP.

As a matter of fact, we do not believe this particular feature fits into our product strategy. So unless that aspect changes, this feature will not be considered.

Thanks