Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Progress Bar?? Options
Rafo
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:15:51 AM
Groups: Member

Let me add a progress bar to a treeview and require the download progress bar but only the progress bar does not need the other controls and because I like you I do?

thanks!!!
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:30:23 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Rado,

I am not sure what you mean. TreeView has nothing to do with ProgressBar. The are totally different controls.

Thanks
Rafo
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:56:40 AM
Groups: Member

If you already knew that the progress bar is a different control so that require downloading without the other controls as the other controls and I have installed and the license and they do not come including the progress bar.
Because if discharge controls when installing tells me I already have installed controls in a previous version and do not want to replace them
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:40:14 AM
Groups: Administration

I see what you mean. Maintaining two separate downloads (which also means to have two separate DLLs) would be too costly for us thus it's not practical. If you already have a license for an old version of TreeView, you maybe able to get a new license for free if you are still within the free upgrade period:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=8

If your free upgrade period has already expired, then you would need to place an upgrade order order to upgrade to the new version. Otherwise you will not be able to use the new progress bar and your old TreeView at the same time.