Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO.Web Controls Client Side Debug Message: Options
femotee
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:43:03 AM
Groups: Member

I was trying to upload an image of 873kb via dial up using your Ajax uploaded and keep getting the error "AJAX call to the server times out" is there something I should set in the webconfig file to allow the control to completly upload the file size.
eo_support
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:00:26 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

The error message itself can be turned off by setting EO.Web.Runtime.DebugLevel to Off. However the message definitely indicates a problem somewhere else. A file of 800K is nothing for the uploader, many people use our uploader to upload files of several hundreds Megs. I would recommend you to try to load our sample project and see if the same problem occurs there.

Thanks
femotee
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2007 3:39:15 AM
Groups: Member

I'm having a new kind of challenge. When I upload files, the progress bar shows 100% uploaded but the upload is not complete since the files uploaded are not displayed (Nor the option to delete). Can you provide some ideas on what could be going on? Thanks
eo_support
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2007 4:15:32 AM
Groups: Administration

Unfortunately we can not think of anything. The only guess would be that it still has to do with your original problem. Have you find out what's going on with that one yet?