Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Evaluation Licence - EO Dialog Options
verdant
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:06:54 AM
Groups: Member

I have downloaded the EO components and want to evaluate the EO Dialog. Every single Dialog type control I have tried has failed to work under DotNetNuke. I want to check EO's.

But - I get "Dialog dnn_ctr392_ViewSingleJob_dlgFee requires a license. You can purchase a license from http://www.essentialobjects.com/Order.aspx. Please refresh the page to continue. More on license."

How do I get an evaluation licence?

ASP.NET 2.0
VS2005

TIA

Dominic
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:38:39 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You can safely ignore that message. That message is the only difference between a licensed version and non-licensed version. In another word, if it doesn't work without a license, then it won't work with a license.

Our latest version should work with DNN fine. DNN 4.x uses ASP.NET AJAX in a slightly modified way. That tends to break third party controls because many of them are supporting the standard ASP.NET AJAX (some of them not even support standard ASP.NET AJAX). The issue has been brought to our attention a while ago and we have worked around it. So our latest version should work fine.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We would be happy to help.

Thanks