Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

TabStrip Control problem with scrollbars and AJAX Options
JonE
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:34:41 PM
Groups: Member

I have a multipage tabstrip control that only has 2 pages. On the second page, I have a list of items that are in a datagrid. When you click on the image inside the datagrid, it opens a popup window with a larger size of the image in it using an AJAX PopupExtender control. When the image is opened that is larger than the PageView that the image is on, scrollbars appear within the tab to be able to scroll down to see the image. How can I get the TabStrip and PageView controls to NOT enable scrollbars and just make the web page longer? i.e.- when content is expanded using any type of AJAX control, like an accordian, it should just make the page bigger, not enable scrollbars on the PageView. Thanks.

eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:35:28 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

I don't think it is our TabStrip/PageView control that displays scrollbars. We do not do anything special about scroll bars, so by default if anything inside the PageView extends, it will extend the PageView as you expected. You can verify this with a CollapsiblePanelExpander.

Check if any of your .css rules has overflow set. Also try with a blank page. That should help you to narrow down the problem.

Thanks
JonE
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2007 12:01:13 PM
Groups: Member

I verified that this solved my problem. I had it set to Auto, when it should have been set to Visible. Thanks!
eo_support
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2007 12:04:31 PM
Groups: Administration

Cool! Thanks for the update!