Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Upgrade Problems Options
Richard Akers
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 8:56:51 AM
Groups: Member

So, I upgraded my EO package to the latest build this morning. During the uninstall of the old version, I still had VS open when I removed EO, and VS threw an error, but the install completed anyway. I then restarted my computer and installed the new EO from the download page here. Towards the end of the install process, I got an error message that said EO couldn't install the toolbox module in VS, I might have to do it manually. Then, when I put my new licence file in my current project and fire up VS, everything comes up fine, but when I try to access one of the EO Builders (in particular, the Slide Menu builder), I get an error message that says 'EO is not installed correctly. Please rerun the installer.' I did that, it removed the new version of EO, then I reinstalled the new build. Again I got the error message about the VS toolbox, and when I tried to open one of the builders, EO told me it wasn't installed properly.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Rich
eo_support
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:57:28 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Rich,

You need to replace the DLL in your project's bin folder. That DLL is still the old version, where as everything else in your machine is the new version.

Thanks